Posted by on 8/10/2020 to News
We love when we get pictures of our friends and customers using our products!! My friend who threw the baby shower for her friend started her own blog and she has cooking videos as well as recipes on there. I love that she has some of our products and promotes them when she uses them. She made this amazing salmon dish and I was ecstatic to see that she used our wooden wine barrel platter to plate her creation.
She shared her photo with me - doesn't it look delicious? You should definitely check out her website (www.themonskerlife.com) if you get the chance - she uses a lot of our products in her photography and also has links to where to get them at the bottom of her posts. Meanwhile, she shared her recipe for this delicious, healthy and easy meal made in her air fryer. I am excited to try it!
Spicy Sweet Salmon
- 2 1-inch thick salmon fillets
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 1 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp chili flakes
- sea salt to taste (optional)
1. Preheat your air fryer for 400F for 5 minutes.
2. Slightly warm up honey in the microwave.
3. Wash and dry the salmon filets.
4. Mix together well the soy sauce, garlic powder and chili flakes into the warmed honey.
5. Create a small foil packet the same approximate size of your air fryer basket. This is to catch the yummy juices and keep it with the fish and also makes clean up a breeze!
6. Place both filets in the foil packet.
7. Spoon the honey-chili mixture onto each, making sure to coat the sides of the salmon.
8. Then, carefully place the salmon fillets foil packet in the preheated air fryer at 400F for 8 minutes (make sure to check on it - you may need to increase/decrease your time depending on the thickness of your salmon.
9. When time is up, carefully remove it and plate. Depending on your soy sauce (I like to use gluten free, low sodium), you might want a light sprinkle of sea salt.
Enjoy this with your favorite side dishes! She likes to add veggies to the air fryer right after with a simple spray of avocado oil and salt and pepper.
Easy breezy and healthy! She also has a quick video with it all coming together which you can check out in her blog.